*Management hunts available too!
Have more fun on the hunt, and leave the work behind! Enjoy the Texas Hill Country, beautiful animals from many different parts of the world, delectable meals, a starry night campfire, and comfortable lodging.
@ROCK CREEK RANCH
Call for pricing: 830.596.3578
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A typical hunt is usually Friday, 1:00 p.m. through Sunday, 11:00 a.m. at one of our two locations near Copperas Cove or Llano.
- Don’t forget to bring that current Texas hunting license!
- Our MLD Permits will be used for Whitetails at the Ranch near Copperas Cove. (instead of your tags).
- There is a fee of $250 per day, per hunter in addition to the trophy fee. This includes one on one guiding, quartering the meat, transportation around the ranch, cold storage,
meals and lodging.
- Alcoholic beverages are not supplied, but hunters may bring their own to enjoy after the hunt.
- Non-hunters or Photo Safari participants are $150 per day, and includes all amenities.
- Gratuities are not included in these fees, but they are certainly appreciated.
- Credit Cards, Cash or Travelers’ Checks are welcome. Credit Card transactions are charged an additional 3% fee.
- All hunts require a non-refundable deposit of $500, with the balance payable on departure from the Ranch.
- Wounded animals are considered same as a harvest price.
Follow us: @RockCreekRanch and #huntrockcreekranch