- Any whitetail or exotic backstrap
- Olive oil
- Kosher or course salt, ground
- Peppercorns, ground
- Fresh garlic minced or garlic powder
- Turn grill to very hot setting.
- Rub meat with olive oil, then rub seasonings all over.
- Sear on each side 3-4 minutes until unternal temperature is 135 degrees. Remove from heat, and let rest 7-10 minutes.
- Slice, serving this delicious delicacy medium rare for premium tenderness.
- To compliment the peppery flavor, serve with Red Currant jelly or Blackberry jam melted in a saucepan with 1 Tbsp. water added to delude.
- Heat slowly and stir to get a smooth consistency.
- Remove from heat and drizzle over tenderloin.
- Of course, steamed rice sprinkled with parsley on the side!